Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames will be freezing over again)Met Office releases new figures which show no warming in 15 years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2093264/Forget-global-warming--Cycle-25-need-worry-NASA-scientists-right-Thames-freezing-again.html#ixzz1kq0xme1I

Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames will be freezing over again)Met Office releases new figures which show no warming in 15 years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2093264/Forget-global-warming--Cycle-25-need-worry-NASA-scientists-right-Thames-freezing-again.html#ixzz1kq0xme1I

Did you miss this bit.

Yet, in its paper, the Met Office claimed that the consequences now would be negligible – because the impact of the sun on climate is far less than man-made carbon dioxide. Although the sun’s output is likely to decrease until 2100, ‘This would only cause a reduction in global temperatures of 0.08C.’ Peter Stott, one of the authors, said: ‘Our findings suggest a reduction of solar activity to levels not seen in hundreds of years would be insufficient to offset the dominant influence of greenhouse gases.’

There are two things happening, solar output is dropping so the planet should be cooling, green houses gasses are increasing so the planet should be warming, it appears at the moment that they are cancelling each other out, which for now may be seen as a good thing. The problem comes when solar output increases again and then we have the combined impact of manmade global warming and solar warming.

To you and I it probably doesn’t matter because we will be gone, but I would prefer to leave a planet that my children and grand children can enjoy.

Did you miss this bit.

There are two things happening, solar output is dropping so the planet should be cooling, green houses gasses are increasing so the planet should be warming, it appears at the moment that they are cancelling each other out, which for now may be seen as a good thing. The problem comes when solar output increases again and then we have the combined impact of manmade global warming and solar warming.

To you and I it probably doesn’t matter because we will be gone, but I would prefer to leave a planet that my children and grand children can enjoy.

No I didn't,

as for leaving your kids with a planet they can enjoy, stop putting money into the global warming con merchants pockets, then it can be used on improvements instead of funding their lifestyles.

You can go on your own guilt trip but leave me out of it.

No I didn't,

as for leaving your kids with a planet they can enjoy, stop putting money into the global warming con merchants pockets, then it can be used on improvements instead of funding their lifestyles.

You can go on your own guilt trip but leave me out of it.

So you don't believe or care about the link you supplied? :huh: Why post it if you didn't care or believe it?

Your inability to understand the information in the link you provided is confusing, the date and information in the link isn't confusing, yet it confused you.

Your ability to mind read and try to put words that i havn't written is confusing, but entertaining, so carry on.