Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Yes I do, but when I do and you quote my opinion I don't accuse you of mind reading. You appear to keep forgetting what you typed just a few moments ago.

Like forgetting the following part of the article that you put in bold, picking the part that suits seems to be a thing with the gullible.

Like forgetting the following part of the article that you put in bold, picking the part that suits seems to be a thing with the gullible.

That was my point, you posted a link, picked the part that suited your opinion and ignored the rest. You tend to do all the time which is why other members have to post the bits you ignore.

No I didn't,

as for leaving your kids with a planet they can enjoy, stop putting money into the global warming con merchants pockets, then it can be used on improvements instead of funding their lifestyles.

You can go on your own guilt trip but leave me out of it.

So what you're saying is that we should stop putting money into climate change initiatives and start to focus on improving this planet. Things like cutting down on the pollution caused by amount of greenhouse gasses that we use, and ending our reliance on carbon based fuels for starters?

That was my point, you posted a link, picked the part that suited your opinion and ignored the rest. You tend to do all the time which is why other members have to post the bits you ignore.

I think you will find I posted the headlines to the link,

but you can make it up as you go along it seems to be a mindset.

So what you're saying is that we should stop putting money into climate change initiatives and start to focus on improving this planet. Things like cutting down on the pollution caused by amount of greenhouse gasses that we use, and ending our reliance on carbon based fuels for starters?

You are saying it, why involve me.

I think you will find I posted the headlines to the link,

but you can make it up as you go along it seems to be a mindset.

So you just copied and pasted from the link you supplied, without expressing an opinion. Was it because it appeared to support your opinion when in fact it didn’t, that was a little silly wasn’t it, all this fuss could have been avoided if you had read the link, then you could have ignored it all.

So you just copied and pasted from the link you supplied, without expressing an opinion. Was it because it appeared to support your opinion when in fact it didn’t, that was a little silly wasn’t it, all this fuss could have been avoided if you had read the link, then you could have ignored it all.

You are the one making the fuss, perhaps you should have read the article instead of picking the bits that suited your agenda.

You are the one making the fuss, perhaps you should have read the article instead of picking the bits that suited your agenda.

You posted the link on an old topic, you clearly posted it for a reason, but apparently chose to not to comment on it. If I had an agenda I would have found numerous sites that support man made climate change. All I did was correct your assumption that the link you posted supported your opinion. It didn’t, get over it, go and scour the internet fro another link that supports your opinion, then we can all comment on that as well.

You posted the link on an old topic, you clearly posted it for a reason, but apparently chose to not to comment on it. If I had an agenda I would have found numerous sites that support man made climate change. All I did was correct your assumption that the link you posted supported your opinion. It didn’t, get over it, go and scour the internet fro another link that supports your opinion, then we can all comment on that as well.

There you go again mind reading, you made a fool of yourself get over it.

Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames will be freezing over again)Met Office releases new figures which show no warming in 15 years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2093264/Forget-global-warming--Cycle-25-need-worry-NASA-scientists-right-Thames-freezing-again.html#ixzz1kq0xme1I

This will save you some trouble.

ww.metoffice.gov.uk

Decline in solar output unlikely to offset global warming

23 January 2012 - New research has found that solar output is likely to reduce over the next 90 years but that will not substantially delay expected increases in global temperatures caused by greenhouse gases.

The last 10 years 2001-2010 were warmer than the previous 10 years (1991-2000) by 0.2 °C. Met Office