Am I still allowed to question climate change?

No need to panic, http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/01/27/sixteen-prominent-scientists-publish-a-letter-in-wsj-saying-theres-no-need-to-panic-about-global-warming/

If you wish to believe the BBQ Summer, 'snow's a thing of the past', mystic Met Orrifice, then please feel free to do so.

Your tenuous link to tax and water vapour doesn't 'hold water' either.

What about hydrogen fueled vehicles, which can be classed as zero CO2, and thus exempt from RFL, yet they emit large quantities of water vapour.

Nice methane link to the cows though :) (don't forget the methane in the permafrost if we reach the tipping point)

Over the past couple of decades the suns output and global temperatures have moved in the opposite direct, the sun is the heat source for the earth and its activity suggests the temperature should be dropping and should continue to drop for another 50 years. The problem is that temperature isn’t dropping and the last decade was warmer than the previous decade. The conclusion is the earth is keeping old of more of the heat that reaches us, this is the greenhouse effect.

I do agree though that there is no need to panic but we do need to do what we can to prevent the runaway effect that would then release the methane from the permafrost.

Over the past couple of decades the suns output and global temperatures have moved in the opposite direct, the sun is the heat source for the earth and its activity suggests the temperature should be dropping and should continue to drop for another 50 years. The problem is that temperature isn’t dropping and the last decade was warmer than the previous decade. The conclusion is the earth is keeping old of more of the heat that reaches us, this is the greenhouse effect.

I do agree though that there is no need to panic but we do need to do what we can to prevent the runaway effect that would then release the methane from the permafrost.

Just how much methane is produced worldwide from Cows, I wonder ? Cow Poo stinks !!! ;)

Most global warming proponents try extremely hard to resist any link between solar activity and climate, as it would undermine their models and mean that we have very little impact on the climate after all.

That would be a bit silly since the sun is the main driver of our climate.:huh:

although the scientific consensus is that solar variations do not play a major role in determining present-day global warming.[58] The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Third Assessment Report (TAR) states that the measured magnitude of recent solar variation is much smaller than the amplification effect due to greenhouse gases.[59]

The IPCC says it's not important. Presumably because you can't tax it and it won't get them any funding.

The IPCC says it's not important. Presumably because you can't tax it and it won't get them any funding.

although the scientific consensus is that solar variations do not play a major role in determining present-day global warming.[58] The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Third Assessment Report (TAR) states that the measured magnitude of recent solar variation is much smaller than the amplification effect due to greenhouse gases.[59]

I would think they are saying that because the suns output can't be responsible for the warming that took place over the past decade.

The sun spot count reduced over the past decade to reach a minimum in 2009 then slightly higher in 2010, the decade was warmer than the previous decade with 2010 being the warmest on record. The sun couldn’t have been responsible for the warming of the earth because its output was lower.

Personally I think the way we are measuring the average temperature is suspect and without being able to rely on that data it's pointless speculating about why that data exists.

Yep,agree,when you see some of the places that the temperature is measured..sensors next to A/C heat exchangers,in the middle of car parks etc..but,as they say when you want to get to the bottom of things "follow the money"..

if this has been posted before ignore me, otherwise feel free to twist and ignore any part of the text to suit your own agenda.

Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames will be freezing over again)

Met Office releases new figures which show no warming in 15 years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2093264/Forget-global-warming--Cycle-25-need-worry-NASA-scientists-right-Thames-freezing-again.html#ixzz1kyxzcrJb