Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Since the natural forces should have cooled our planet, what do you think is making it warmer?

What do you think warmed it after the ice age? Pony poo?

the Earth ,sun and moon are constantly changing distance and speeds which alters our climates.

There was a time when there were 12 hour days but humans wernt responsible for the change to 24 hour but no doubt some sheep like humans would believe anything and dont our goverments abuse the fact!!

the Earth ,sun and moon are constantly changing distance and speeds which alters our climates.

There was a time when there were 12 hour days but humans wernt responsible for the change to 24 hour but no doubt some sheep like humans would believe anything and dont our goverments abuse the fact!!

Technically speaking we're still in the last "ice age". There are various possible causes of the end of the last global "de-glaciation". It is very likely, however, that increases in atmospheric levels of carbon dioxide played a major part.

Warning: The following link contains real science by people who've done years of training, gained expertise, undertaken painstaking research then submitted their findings to other qualified people for review!

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v484/n7392/full/nature10915.html

I refer you to my post #2851...

Evidence shows that over the last 10,000 years there has been an increase in the GMST of 10 degrees, which is equivalent to 0.1 degrees per century. Historical data shows this to be an expected rate of rise during an interglacial period. Since 1800, the records show a rate of increase in the GMST of 0.5 degrees per century - 5 times greater than over the previous 10,000 years.

Now I know that the data I got that from is from 2007, and as Bothyman has rightly pointed out the current figures show that the GMST has risen 0.8 degrees in the last century, compared to an average warming rate of 0.1 degrees per century over the previous 10,000 years. There is no precedent in the historical records taken from ice cores showing a warming rate anywhere near as high as the one we have been experiencing since the dawn of industrialisation.

Since the natural forces should have cooled our planet, what do you think is making it warmer?

You seem to be forgetting that we're still technically emerging from a very lengthy glacial period (100,000 years plus) and transitioning into a warmer interglacial cycle (i.e. the Holocene). I'm not surprised it's getting warmer.

You seem to be forgetting that we're still technically emerging from a very lengthy glacial period (100,000 years plus) and transitioning into a warmer interglacial cycle (i.e. the Holocene). I'm not surprised it's getting warmer.

The transition to the holocene happened 12000 years ago. The temperatures during the time since have been remarkably stable allowing civilisation and agriculture to develop.

During the past 1000 odd years the trend if anything had been cooling. This changed in the 1800s with the beginning of the current period of rapid warming.

A nice graph for you. I should warn you again this was constructed by real scientists who've devoted their lives to studying climate!

http://www.meteo.psu.edu/holocene/public_html/shared/research/INTERNAL/MILLENNIUM/nhem-millennium.gif

The transition to the holocene happened 12000 years ago. The temperatures during the time since have been remarkably stable allowing civilisation and agriculture to develop.

During the past 1000 odd years the trend if anything had been cooling. This changed in the 1800s with the beginning of the current period of rapid warming.

A nice graph for you. I should warn you again this was constructed by real scientists who've devoted their lives to studying climate!

http://www.meteo.psu.edu/holocene/public_html/shared/research/INTERNAL/MILLENNIUM/nhem-millennium.gif

No need for your patronising tone. To say that global temperatures over the last 12,000 have been stable isn't quite accurate. I suggest you read up on the 8.5k event. Also during the last 1,000 years we've had the Medieval Warm Period ending in around 1250. Yes, this was followed by the so called Little Ice Age when the Thames froze over etc, and it did start to get warmer again after around 1800. The industrial revolution was barely in it's infancy during that time. Who's to say we aren't simply emerging from this shorter cold period?

I see you've linked to the infamous and thoroughly discredited hockey stick chart - so beloved by the warmist lobby and the IPCC.

Because of the sun's low output we should be cooling.

Do you agree with any of these points?

CO2 is a green house gas and more in the atmosphere means higher temperatures.

Fossil fuels release CO2 that has been locked away for millions and years.

Pollution of our oceans affects the ability of phytoplankton to remove CO2

Deforestation affects the forests ability to remove CO2.

If not why not?

If so why do you believe these manmade problems haven’t affected our climate?