Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Isnt that one of our problems, when we start thinking that with the help of google, that we are all experts?

I dont know, and I need to do my chores. Day off work - due to the snow. :)

Not sure what you're on about re: google.

You asked for my opinion; I shared it; I asked you to show me the same level of respect. The fact you came on to post that you wouldn't be answering the question speaks volumes.

...or is "I don't know" the answer? (Sorry if it is; you confused me with the google non-sequitur). That being the case, though, of course you don't know. Neither do I. Neither, probably, does anyone - hence the scepticism. Do you see?

Anyhoo, enjoy your chores. My school managed to stay open despite the snow ... And it's higher up than yours.

---------- Post added 22-03-2013 at 13:45 ----------

I know it wasn't man made ... that's the whole point of bringing it up...

Welcome to the Smithy merry-go-round, truman.

For the next level of the experience, try asking him a straight question with a straight answer

like I did in post 3025 and

Edited by Lockjaw

There's more chance of them being right than the present lot, a cooling world would be more worrying, but i suppose it would get rid of a few tyre mountains. Barbecued polar bear anyone.

Why do you think they're more likely to be right?

Why do you think they're more likely to be right?

I didn't say they would be more likely to be right.

I said more chance.

The present lot seem to have about as much of an idea as the last lot, despite the advances.