Am I still allowed to question climate change?

I dont think that wikipedia is very good at up to date detail.

Since the 1970s the number of days with more than 10mm of rain-fall has gone up by over 25%, yet the total amount of rainfall has gone down slightly.

Which is a factor in our increased flooding.

Thats nature for you, unpredictable.

You will be saying that our recent flooding, is just natural, the fact that is what climate predicted is just a coincidence?

I'm more likely to be saying that our recent flooding would be related to the amount of soft ground we have turned into hard surface... But if it's more fun for you to just make things up, then you carry right on. It's what a global warming proponent would do, so it must be good science.

Did it predict the relative non warming we've seen for the past 10 years or so?

No it didnt. But if its not still warming, why are sea levels still rising?

The science is not rock solid, but what we could say is that its a 50/50 chance that most of the Humber and London area could be under water in 100 years time.

Should we do nothing?

I have done a quick google, and anyone that "has written a number of works claiming to provide theoretical support for dowsing", is a little suspect.

The ad hominem was a little quick wasn't it? He was the head of Paleogeophysics and Geodynamics at Stockholm university.. What do you make of the data on the link I posted above?

Edited by truman

What do you make of the data?

Can anyone that is not an expert interpret any data?

Global temperatures have been rising, with the odd blip, since 1900; so its logical that the sea levels will rise to some extent to match rising temps.