Am I still allowed to question climate change?

The last decade was warmer than the previous decade and the 10 warmest years on record all occurred after 1998 with 2010 and 2005 ranking as the hottest years on record, all this at a time when the sun had lower solar activity. Not bad for a climate that you claim isn't warming.

"Leaked draft of climate report struggles with drop in warming"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/08/20/leaked-draft-climate-report-struggles-with-drop-in-warming/#ixzz2cgrcTbGr

"Leaked draft of climate report struggles with drop in warming"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/08/20/leaked-draft-climate-report-struggles-with-drop-in-warming/#ixzz2cgrcTbGr

And then goes on to say "that scientists are now 95 percent certain that man’s actions are responsible for global warming, and that action is key to avert a coming crises".

It doesn't take a genius to conclude that there will be times when natural phenomenon are opposing AGW.

Edited by angos

And then goes on to say "that scientists are now 95 percent certain that man’s actions are responsible for global warming, and that action is key to avert a coming crises".

It doesn't take a genius to conclude that there will be times when natural phenomenon are opposing AGW.

And you believe them?

It doesn't take a genius to know when the public are being screwed.

And you believe them?

It doesn't take a genius to know when the public are being screwed.

I don't take a great deal of notice of them to be honest, but its sensible to conclude that 7 billion people living on the planet and destroying vast swaths of it, as well as burning carbon based fossil fuels that have been locked away for millions of years must be having an adverse affect on it, the science just happens to support my opinion.

I don't take a great deal of notice of them to be honest, but its sensible to conclude that 7 billion people living on the planet and destroying vast swaths of it, as well as burning carbon based fossil fuels that have been locked away for millions of years must be having an adverse affect on it, the science just happens to support my opinion.

Then you'd have thought they would concentrate on a way to reduce the population, seems there's no profit/fiddle in that, nature will take its course.

Then you'd have thought they would concentrate on a way to reduce the population, seems there's no profit/fiddle in that, nature will take its course.

I think most people would find the cost of clean renewable energy more palatable than population reduction.

I think most people would find the cost of clean renewable energy more palatable than population reduction.

The thing that is holding back the debate about population control, is that they cannot find any politicains with the balls to speak the truth.