Am I still allowed to question climate change?

It will be on a global basis although continuous improvements in agricultural technology are helping to stem the flow there a bit. I would argue lack of food is more of an issue due to over-population than global warning.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Improvements in agricultural technology comes at another huge price, its very energy intensive and relies on fossil fuels, we use pesticides and weedkillers to keep crop yields high, and both cause damage to a finely balanced ecosystem, our crops are grown on land that was once forest and this forest is shrinking year after year, despite all our technology most of our food production still relies on insects and these insects are far more susceptible to climate change and chemical pollution than we are. Species extinctions are accelerating and some scientists think we are heading towards another mass extinction event but this time it will be caused by human activity. I doubt that our contribution to climate change can be corrected without solving the overpopulation problem, one way or another the population is going to fall, we should be looking at a controlled fall instead of waiting for it to crash.

Thankyou for the welcome.

Blogger Paul Homewood is a retired accountant and is entitled to an opinion but I don't think it is something that should be taken seriously.

Shooting the messenger without checking where the message is coming from is something not to be taken seriously.