Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Temperatures are similar today, when compared to the highest in the Hallocene period, much higher today than the average in the Hallocene. Whther that tells us anything, I would need to listen to the views of an expert, not Cyclone from Sheffield :hihi:

As well as a climate expert, i'd recommend a spell checker, or use of a year 3 school pupil to help you spell whether and Holocene.

:D

PS Temperature in the Holocene:-

...I want to focus on the period from about 9000 years ago to about 5000 years ago. This period was markedly warmer than today, probably at least 2 degrees warmer over all but even warmer in places like the North Pole where it may have been 6-9 degrees warmer than today. ..

Source http://a-sceptical-mind.com/happy-holocene

PPS The Holocene was one of the cooler interglacials.

Temperatures are similar today, when compared to the highest in the Hallocene period, much higher today than the average in the Hallocene. Whther that tells us anything, I would need to listen to the views of an expert, not Cyclone from Sheffield :hihi:

You're keen on looking at the data until you don't like it... A little bit of cognitive dissonance going on? :thumbsup:

I'd be very surprised if any real scientists were making much money. In the UK at least it's difficult to make a living, never mind make decent money as a scientist.

That's true. But in academia, a scientist's status and career progression is determined largely by their ability to bring in research money.

You're keen on looking at the data until you don't like it... A little bit of cognitive dissonance going on? :thumbsup:

Yes, I do like data, I find sea level data the most fundamental that show a warming earth. What is causing that is the question.

An electric car or train will not solve the earths populations carbon footprint, but electric vehicles mean cleaner air.

So for me, its not just about climate change, how do we make our world better.

Do electric cars n trains; wind turbines n solar panels have any overall disadvantages?

They save me money, not some big company, my relatives may have fewer admittances to hospital because we have cleaner air, win win.