Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Electric cars save no one any money, nor do electric trains or cars reduce pollution, they just move the source of it around.

Wind power reduces pollution, but is ineffective and expensive.

There is little point in moving to electric cars whilst we charge them from coal fire produced electricity.

The one thing we should be investing in is nuclear energy.

Do electric cars n trains; wind turbines n solar panels have any overall disadvantages?

They save me money, not some big company, my relatives may have fewer admittances to hospital because we have cleaner air, win win.

Electric cars have shorter range, and do more environmental damage in their manufacture. They're also more expensive.

Wind farms and solar panels have an unresolvable intermittency problem which means that once we come to depend our electricity supply won't be stable. They're also more expensive.

Making them stable with backup and pumped storage does yet more environmental damage and makes them much more expensive.

Combustion driven cars cause air pollution. This has been greatly reduced and it won't be that long before battery technology is good enough to make electric cars affordable and practical.

Coal causes air pollution but natural gas does not.

Does that answer your question?

Yes, I do like data, I find sea level data the most fundamental that show a warming earth. What is causing that is the question.

An electric car or train will not solve the earths populations carbon footprint, but electric vehicles mean cleaner air.

So for me, its not just about climate change, how do we make our world better.

Do electric cars n trains; wind turbines n solar panels have any overall disadvantages?

They save me money, not some big company, my relatives may have fewer admittances to hospital because we have cleaner air, win win.

As I said in a earlier post (with link) sea level is falling in some places...... how does that show a warming earth..?

As I said in a earlier post (with link) sea level is falling in some places...... how does that show a warming earth..?

Sea levels are rising.

http://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/

---------- Post added 16-07-2015 at 13:56 ----------

I did a search for "Becker (2011)", dont have enough time; but I generally do not trust your link as giving correct data.

If the data is right, are all the mainstream media ignoring it or have they checked it at all?

Yes, I do like data, I find sea level data the most fundamental that show a warming earth. What is causing that is the question.

An electric car or train will not solve the earths populations carbon footprint, but electric vehicles mean cleaner air.

So for me, its not just about climate change, how do we make our world better.

Yes they don't work under a rising sea:rolleyes:

Edited by retep

Sea levels are rising.

http://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/

---------- Post added 16-07-2015 at 13:56 ----------

I did a search for "Becker (2011)", dont have enough time; but I generally do not trust your link as giving correct data.

If the data is right, are all the mainstream media ignoring it or have they checked it at all?

Oh..what a surprise.....

Yes. All their enthusiasts conveniently forget that the electricity is still needing to be generated somewhere.

Wind and solar made up over 10% of the UK electricity production, and growing.

Nothing to stop a electric car owner getting their own wind turbine and solar panels.