Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Because rather than being written to perform a genuine analysis, it was written to produce a certain result.

The errors are not documented, and I'm not sure what you mean by triggers, but the code appears to be in the execution path.

What was stolen and released was so far as I am aware was the log of "Harry" debugging the code. The document is bound to contain errors because he was debugging the code and fixing them before it was used.

The proof that the CRU TS 2.1 - 3.0 works and worked is provided by the correlations with outputs from NASA's GISTEMP.

Get real!!!!! The temperature on neptune is less than minus 150 and have some of the fastest winds in the solar system. Weather changes, its chaotic , it will always be chaotic , adding heat to the planet may actually lead to more stable conditions i.e. Like the warming since the last ice age. Tut tut tut

That is a very interesting and creative way at looking at it. Does this mean you are going to look at all the planets and in our solar system and then work out what is going to happen here on Earth.

Don't rush back.

That is a very interesting and creative way at looking at it. Does this mean you are going to look at all the planets and in our solar system and then work out what is going to happen here on Earth.

Don't rush back.

I was disputing the idea of more heat equals more chaos in the atmosphere. Any fool could see that!???????!?????!

I was disputing the idea of more heat equals more chaos in the atmosphere. Any fool could see that!???????!?????!

Apparently you are too foolish to see that you are trying to compare an apple with an orange.

Edited by JFKvsNixon
Spelling as usual!

What was stolen and released was so far as I am aware was the log of "Harry" debugging the code. The document is bound to contain errors because he was debugging the code and fixing them before it was used.

The proof that the CRU TS 2.1 - 3.0 works and worked is provided by the correlations with outputs from NASA's GISTEMP.

It was source code that was released, not a log file.

Apparently you are to foolish to see that you are trying to compare an apple with an orange.

They are both fruits with internal seeds, they both have skin and are around 90 percent water. They are different in many ways i.e. Colour .

What's so foolish about comparing an apple with an orange? Your foolish if you think this can't be done because you can as I have demonstrated above....... Why can't you compare an apple with an orange?

They are both fruits with internal seeds, they both have skin and are around 90 percent water. They are different in many ways i.e. Colour .

What's so foolish about comparing an apple with an orange? Your foolish if you think this can't be done because you can as I have demonstrated above....... Why can't you compare an apple with an orange?

Lol well done, you've made my morning; and proven my point.