Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Cant we just build some massive oxygen filter fans and blast it into the atmosphere to cancel out the carbon effect ?? I for one would gladly lie down and hardly breathe for a day to save the ozone and stop global warming.. ;)

I think Wikicat would have googled us a non polluting carbon neutral jet before now if there was such an animal, don't you trust his information, or do you mean if you can afford it you can pass on the pollution to someone else and blame them for polluting the planet.:rolleyes:

You must have missed my question, you implied the people you listed "didn't care" about pollution or emitting carbon. Are you now admitting this isn't true?

You must have missed my question, you implied the people you listed "didn't care" about pollution or emitting carbon. Are you now admitting this isn't true?

Are you implying they do care about pollution whilst flying their jets and ordering up their limo's.

Cant we just build some massive oxygen filter fans and blast it into the atmosphere to cancel out the carbon effect ?? I for one would gladly lie down and hardly breathe for a day to save the ozone and stop global warming.. ;)

My thingy,

Bet you can't do that with a 56lb weight on your chest.:D

Are you implying they do care about pollution whilst flying their jets and ordering up their limo's.

Since they're attending a conference devoted to exposing and limiting pollution I'd say that's a pretty safe bet, yes. And you have no idea whether the trips were carbon neutral, do you?

That article relates to one season.

Which makes it a perfect response to those making claims about global warming based on 2 weeks of cold weather in the UK.

Especially since I explicitly was making the point that my evidence was just as much non-evidence as theirs.

Since they're attending a conference devoted to exposing and limiting pollution I'd say that's a pretty safe bet, yes. And you have no idea whether the trips were carbon neutral, do you?

Looking at the outcome, i'd say it was a complete waste of carbon.

No one has yet given a response to this film:

http://www.youtube.com/user/greenman3610#p/u/22/_Sf_UIQYc20

The question it poses for me is what theory apart from the greenhouse effect can account for rising temperatures in the troposphere whilst there is cooling in the Stratosphere? Clearly natural processes like solar energy cannot be the cause of this. The Greenhouse effect however predicts it and is the only explanation that explains it.

Some additional information:

http://www.atmosphere.mpg.de/enid/20c.html

Edited by Wildcat