How old were you when you first went in a nightclub?

13 to climax in dronfield, It was awful although they gave me a bottle of champers for it being my first evening there (if only they knew). Fell over and sprained my foot on the heels I'd brought specially to sneak in (there's some karma for you!)

i think i snogged about 6 men and thought it was normal- or it is??? hahaha!!!:)

Lol I wonder that too! A mate of mine reckons if she got up on the podium and did a naked dance, she still wouldnt pull as many men as I do... haha! Hmmm what IS normal? :hihi:

14, the View nightclub in Frodsham.

Google if you dare. They even had a metal detector on the door - 11 years ago!!!

The View was the venue for the 2003/2004s Electric Soul parties - absolutely wicked venue. Had a very spiritual moment for Theo Parrish's set!

re: 1st club - I'm sad to say - was Uropa in Leeds when I was 16 (GCSE results day!)

I think my taste might have improved (depends who you ask...)

About 8 for a show i did in Romeo and Juliets and then stayed for the nightclub after for a while. I remember being impressed by all the red and blue velvet.

9/10 ish pop and crisps afternoon at Tiffanys in Rotherham. Also used to go to peppermint park there and Tiffanys on london road.

Proper clubbing probably the leadmill aged about 13. Went to see the Housemartins there and stayed for the club after. I went with two of my then teachers!

Lol I wonder that too! A mate of mine reckons if she got up on the podium and did a naked dance, she still wouldnt pull as many men as I do... haha! Hmmm what IS normal? :hihi:

well im 22 now and i can still snog 6 men in a night :hihi: :hihi: never too old for that :hihi:

Archived