How old were you when you first went in a nightclub?

I was 15 and i went to Millionaire's (for those young ones, now Flares) i had the best time eva in there, now i know it wasn't a nightclub but had to build parents trust up (not ashamed to say that either) then i went to Roxy's about 3months later!!! :D

14 At the Windmill in Rotherham (Sorry mum :blush:) (Now Tivoli:gag: ) We used to pay 2p (Childs bus fare) and get off the bus opposite the night club and it was 50p to get in. I also used to go to a Pop 'n' Crisp night on Mondays when I was about 15 at Tiffanys in Rotherham (don't think that counts though) Where we used to boogie away to Chic, Patrick Hernandez and other great disco classics! Ahh those were the days:D

FAO SLIM SID would you like to come out wiv me and my friends tnite to a speed garage night at adelphi???? :thumbsup::)

Many thanks but I am not too well at the mo and so won't be going out much at all until I'm better.

Not really sure what speed garage is but I'm not really sure it's something I'd like. Who knows though i might.

Thanks again for the kind offer. Hope you have a good night.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Many thanks but I am not too well at the mo and so won't be going out much at all until I'm better.

Not really sure what speed garage is but I'm not really sure it's something I'd like. Who knows though i might.

Thanks again for the kind offer. Hope you have a good night.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hey slimsid, she has gone home now but she is goin out with me 2nite. ill pass on the message and im sure we will have a great time, cheers hun:thumbsup:

Archived