How old were you when you first went in a nightclub?

I first went clubbing for my 14th birthday to WOW!!! Seems like a lifetime ago an I'm only 21!!!

:o i always used to get ID'd in there even at 20, despite its reputation for letting all the kids in :suspect:

Aged 13 at JD's in Cleethorpes. Then a week later, went on a pub / club crawl around Hull.

JD's :o - I went there for millenium new years eve (only cos freedom at the winter gardens was charging £45 on the door when tickets had only been £20 before), and what a mistake that was! £20 to get in, it was absolutly empty and i ended up completely deaf in one ear for 8 days afterwards because the music had been so loud and just echoing around the walls since there were only about 20 people there all night. and on top of that my boyfriend at time had ended up staying in the village (where it turned out to be a great night at my local apparently) and got with a schoolgirl that night who he was then seeing behind my back :cry: Oh well at least JD's has long since been closed down :D

:o i always used to get ID'd in there even at 20, despite its reputation for letting all the kids in :suspect:

I was quite lucky in that respect, I think I am looking younger now thou, wen I was 14, 15 going round town and clubbing every weekend I never once got ID'd, went out on Friday for my mates birthday and got ID'd and turned away from the bloody Cavendish:huh: Varsity :huh: and they were gona turn us away from Fire Station untill our powers of persuasion(sp?) worked.

I was quite lucky in that respect, I think I am looking younger now thou, wen I was 14, 15 going round town and clubbing every weekend I never once got ID'd, went out on Friday for my mates birthday and got ID'd and turned away from the bloody Cavendish:huh: Varsity :huh: and they were gona turn us away from Fire Station untill our powers of persuasion(sp?) worked.

are you joking bambi???:hihi: :hihi:

did they id the birthday girl? cos she looks much younger than her 31 years!

are you joking bambi???:hihi: :hihi:

did they id the birthday girl? cos she looks much younger than her 31 years!

Yep, we ALL got ID'd, Claire was buzzin about it but I wasn't, while they were deliberating wether we were old enough or not, I was getting pee'd wet through and my hair was getting bigger and bigger arghhh damn that rain!!!

Yep, we ALL got ID'd, Claire was buzzin about it but I wasn't, while they were deliberating wether we were old enough or not, I was getting pee'd wet through and my hair was getting bigger and bigger arghhh damn that rain!!!

i know, damn the rain, i had my head under one of the lads jumper who came out with us lol. Which was quite funny tryin to cross the road to get a taxi to the adelphi :hihi:

Archived