"I dont believe it" new ad for sausages on Tv

i am really having a Victor Meldrew moment just now, just been watching Tv and guess what a famous sausage maker has launched its new product!!! not sure if they are based in Richmond but ! you will never guess? the new product is...wait for it......OVEN READY SAUSAGES !!! really? is there any other sort, do they make DIY sausages where you stuff your own and twist them into links??as if so i missed it. apparantly the new ad shows the sausages all in a row pre cut and unpacked in a foil tray!! really what is this world coming to:rant:

i am really having a Victor Meldrew moment just now, just been watching Tv and guess what a famous sausage maker has launched its new product!!! not sure if they are based in Richmond but ! you will never guess? the new product is...wait for it......OVEN READY SAUSAGES !!! really? is there any other sort, do they make DIY sausages where you stuff your own and twist them into links??as if so i missed it. apparantly the new ad shows the sausages all in a row pre cut and unpacked in a foil tray!! really what is this world coming to:rant:

How can you allow a sausage advert to wind you up so much?

Is it that they are already cut, ie individual sausages, and not links?

How can you allow a sausage advert to wind you up so much?

i thinks its my age:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 06-07-2015 at 20:49 ----------

A monthly thing possibly, but if the op is a bloke, still a monthly thing likely :hihi:

is that wishful thinking:suspect::hihi: