"I dont believe it" new ad for sausages on Tv

Im an atheist.

They cant eat pork but last year religious clerics in Syria issued a fatwa saying that starving civilians can eat cats, dogs & donkeys!

Atheist or not - you will still burn in hell. Sorry but Islam is the only true religion and Allah is the only God and Muhmohed was his only true prophet.

Atheist or not - you will still burn in hell. Sorry but Islam is the only true religion and Allah is the only God and Muhmohed was his only true prophet.

I'll take my chances!

In the mean time im gonna enjoy pork chops with apple sauce!

Maybe that's why they're so angry all the time and warring? Being denied a bacon sandwich would drive me to kill too. :)

i am really having a Victor Meldrew moment just now, just been watching Tv and guess what a famous sausage maker has launched its new product!!! not sure if they are based in Richmond but ! you will never guess? the new product is...wait for it......OVEN READY SAUSAGES !!! really? is there any other sort, do they make DIY sausages where you stuff your own and twist them into links??as if so i missed it. apparantly the new ad shows the sausages all in a row pre cut and unpacked in a foil tray!! really what is this world coming to:rant:

Have you got a link to that??

no, Mohammmed was his final prophet, all the other scriptural prophets are considered genuine, too, according to Islam, Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham, David, etc etc.

Not seen the ad as I don't watch TV.

But, but if thy are the Richmond brand then I certainly would not but them as they only contain around 42% pork anyway. Its stretching the link a bit by calling them pork sausages.

Not seen the ad as I don't watch TV.

But, but if thy are the Richmond brand then I certainly would not but them as they only contain around 42% pork anyway. Its stretching the link** a bit by calling them pork sausages.

** See what you did there?