Proper good sunday lunch

meggy

hi all

I live just off eccy road so within walking or short cab where are the best sunday lunch places there doesnt seem to be any apart from 543 on ecc rd.

help!

i know its a little out but why not go to thyme cafe in broomhill they always have a roast on either pork, lamb or beef with the trimming. my other half usually has it while i opt for other tasty nice food off there menu:thumbsup:

23, been with my beau since i was 16...best watch that the mods don't kick us off for chatting..

Back to the main subject..You could try Seasons - they do three courses for £14.95 and its all very yummy. (i know cos i work there;) ;) )

Lescar do proper sunday lunch, none of this carvery rubbish where it has been sat under a hot plate for god knows how long.

I like the Lescar as a pub, but last time I ordered food in there, I had to wait nearly two hours, and then had to send it back because it was burnt. Bearing in mind that it was only a toasted sandwich that I'd ordered, I'm not sure I'd trust them with Sunday Lunch...

Archived