Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

I won a look-a-like competition when I was 6 in 1989 and met Kylie Minogue at her hotel before her show at 'the roxy'

I was on the front page of the star!!!!!

When I lived in London I worked in Harrods for a while and got to serve a few famous people - Elton john, Fergie, The Sultan of Brunei, Felicity Kendal. I also used to babysit for Esther Rantzen, lived next door to the late Alan Ball, conducted alongside Sir Michael Tippett in a music workshop and have had my bum pinched by Andrew Lloyd Weber

Franko Zola- Ex Chelsea player, I sat next to him on a plane returning from Sardinia last October... I recognised his face but couldn`t place him ?? My friend recognised him though...

Elaine Paige

Bernie Winters-He was rude

George Mcabe- My brother in laws uncle

Tommy Plummer

Ron Shudra

Paul Shane

Julie Goodyear- At a health spa, She even had the long Cigarette holder- She was very friendly though..

Met and spoken to:

Anita Roddick - been out for dinner with her, Stu Francis, The Grumbleweeds, The lass who used to play the Farnhams nanny in Brookie, Terry, Frank Rodgers, The dark haired girl Rodgers and the blond lad, The blond lad from Queer as Folk, Ice T who was superb fun, Kathryn ... wich who went out with Richard Madeley and was in Eastenders, Roy Castle, Timmy Mallet, Malandra Burrows, Sally Gunnell, Laura from Blood Red Shoes, Cud, Jacqueline Abbot ex Beaut South, Dave Hemmingway, Gail from Corrie. Ken Barlow who was a right grump. London community gospel quoir members.

Seen out and about (not at their own gig or anything):

All the Arctic Monkeys, Phil Oakey several times, Members of Milburn, Jane Horrocks, All of Beautiful South. The tall cook with glasses who's always on with the little cook, tons of people from Emmerdale, a few people from Corrie including Sue Nicholls. John Culshaw.

Sure there are more but can't think!