Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

I once saw paul Daniels at skegness just getting out of his car.

R8 Nice rolls Royce.Remember thinking "its amazing what you can get when you got the money"

His Wife Then Steped Out Of the Car ...And Then I remember re-thinking,"its amazing what you can get when you got the money"

lol

My boyfriend sat on the next table to Billy Joel and that supermodel he used to be with Christy something or other and also Jacyln Smith (from charlie's angels in the 70's) He was on holiday in LA ages ago and asked for her autograph. She must have been nice as he fancies the pants of her. I saw the supermodel Erin O'conner in top shop in London

Robert Plant

Glenn Danzig

Louis Theroux

Keith Chegwin

Anneka Rice

Ice T

Timmy Mallett

Jarvis Cocker

Joe Cocker

The Queen

Tony Blair

David Blunkett

Ray Manzereck and Bobby Kreiger from the Doors

Martin Bashir

Chris Tarrant

Dot Cotton off Eastenders give me a peck on the cheek!

Atomic Kitten

Eternal

AFI

Good Charlotte at Alton Towers! What a crap band!

I can't remember. Met loads of them!

Pretty much every snooker player in the last three years, as well as every living world champion, most players who have been at Wednesday in the last 20 years. Most of the people currently in bands from Sheffield.

About three week ago, I went into a cavern in Castleton and Barry McGuigan and his family were on the same boat!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, some you may know, some you may not:

Khalid Aziz (was a newsreader for Look North many, many moons ago)...he shurikened his credit card at me as I hadn't prepared his restaurant bill quick enough for him. I was incredibly polite irregardless.

Annabel Croft (tennis player) and her boyfriend at the time, Mel.....Annabel was asking me for empty beer cans or beer crates she could tie to the back of the bride and groom's car!!! She was such a lovely person!

Reg Presley (lead singer of The Troggs).....opened a fete at the hospital in Winchester, Hampshire, and came into our pub (The County Arms) for a pint. Had a really great natter with him. He's a really down to earth guy, so nice.

Buster Merryfield (Uncle Albert from Only Fools and Horses).....his grandson was in my class at agricultural college and Buster came along to our open day as a family member. Such a lovely old gent.

Graham Hurley (author)....I got to know Graham when I was working at Portsmouth Central Library. One of his key advisors on Police procedure for his books was a probationer my dad trained and I'd known since I was a nipper. Graham's a really sound bloke, another true gent and down to earth.

Jacqueline Wilson (children's author).....again, at Portsmouth Central Library. Jacqueline was doing a book signing for the nippers and we all had a laugh with her.

Bernie Winters and Schnorbitz....my college got us to sit in the audience at the Tom O'Connor Roadshow when it was filmed in Portsmouth. We got to meet Bernie and Schnorbitz backstage, and I'm sorry, but Schnorbitz made more of an impression on me than Bernie did, but he was very polite.

Jess Conrad (singer)....goalie at a celebs versus Police charity footie match in the 70's. I don't remember much except that I was too shy to ask for his autograph as he was being mobbed by teenage girlies.

Roy North (oppo to Basil Brush in the 70's)....same charity football match. This time I was too shy to ask for his autograph as he was Basil Brush's best mate (easily starstruck).

Julia Fordham (singer)....Julia started out as a backing singer. Remember Mari Wilson and the Wilsations? Julia was a Wilsation, then went on to have a solo career. She was dating the son of the couple from nextdoor (who were originally from Brightside). I occasionally would have a chat with Julia if she was visiting (could tell you a funny story about a Shopper bicycle and it folding at an inopportune moment!)

Not very impressive, I know.....but have loads of mates and relatives who've met famous people......