Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

Originally posted by IanMitchell

How can a Prime Minister be responsible for that?

You make out as if human beings have no free will! :P

I don't believe a PM can be responsible.

Thatcher is often blamed for creating a selfish culture. (don't actually believe)

But for those who do believe she did Blair could be blamed for making us shallow

I once had a wee in a urinal next to Ant Mcpartlin in a Service Station near newcastle, I talked to him about Lets Get Ready To Rhumble while we were washing our hands, he hasnt got much of a fasion sense!

Oh yeh, and I met Sheridan Smith, the blonde sexy woman out of two pints of lager and a packet of crisps, and Nigel Wilson, a runner up in BBCs fame Academy, and Ive met Peter Kays agent (shes my aunty's mate)

Thom Yorke from Radiohead, Midge Ure, The Thrills (got very drunk with them at glasto last year). Lindesfarne, John Peel, and i've met a few others wandering round at glasto, and working backstage there.

Joel

i met Tim Vincent once at a boyzone concert. embarrased myself cos i started screaming(i was 10 at the time) and then he came over and we got interviewed for his show called Fully Booked.

Worked one night at Samantha's when Ken Dodd was on Brilliant live. Jack Witham former Wednesday and Liverpool player. Had an audition for a spot with Peter Stringfellow at Down Broadway, Frankie Vallie (four seasons).