Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

i have met ronan, steven shane and mikey from boyzone!! how exciting!! NOT. i got shane, keith and mikeys autograph.

i served the little guy from chuckle brothers with a pizza. bumped into dean gaffney from eastenders n called him a fcukin c***! naughty me!!

I met Kevin Spacey on friday night, at the stage door of The Old Vic in London.. I went to a play he was in before, in Feb but it was too cold to wait.. this time, in the lovely weather, I hung around after the production, with my friend (and about 20 others) till he came out (..er..not literally) and got my programme signed, by him, (hes so softly spoken!) and Jennifer Ehle (pride and prejudice) as well!!!

Originally posted by Lee1979

i saw Sarah Jessica Parker in Gap on 5th Avenue not 10 minutes after seeing Donald Trump in the Rockerfeller Centre promoting The Apprentice :D

another one -

was in New York last week and saw Kevin Bacon at JFK - he's very thin.

• 2 weeks later...

Once met Tommy Cooper whilst working at Forte Posthouse Hotel (Old Hallam Towers) he stayed there for a few days and when he left he gave reception an envelope and said theres a drink in there for the boys.We opened it expecting a big tip.it contained a tea bag. .......pure comic genuis.

Also met Tom Jones (wanted a heater in his room...old git)

Billy Connolly (didnt like people looking at him!!!)

Sean Bean (always gave a £1 tip)

Prince Naz (Likes Lazagne)

Roy Castle ( 1 of the staff offered him an ashtray.....oops)

Jarvis Cocker (Loves Champagne)

Cliff Richard (Loves PINK champagne and is SO gay)

Madness (Quality and mad)

Entire crew of The Full Monty (Drink for england)

Elton John (VERY moody)

Bros (full of themselves)

Gazza and Chris Waddle (Gave me a £20 tip)

And the best one ever...met Trigger from Only Fools And Horses and after id signed him in on reception and given him his room key after he said "thankyou" i replied "Alright Dave".....you should have seen the look i got!!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger

George Clooney

Harlem Globetrotters

Some famous French people you'll probs not know, (Jean Paul Goude, Etienne Daho, and others)

The lovely lady who played Georgia in Brookside (sat next to her at a wedding)

Am friends with Felix Buxton of Basement Jaxx