Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

Ooooh, we ARE being a bit snotty, aren't we :rolleyes:

I can't stand dance music, and even I know who Simon Ratcliffe and Felix Buxton are.

StarSparkle

Don't go rolling your eyes at me young lady! :hihi:

My relationship with the lovely 'Mobile Lizz' is strong enough to take it I think :)

I met bryan brown whilst he was staying at "The grange Hotel" in york carried up his room service of a meal and received a fiver tip, generous for an australian guy.

He was filming a movie in whitby and i also asked "do you need an extra?" na he replied got it covered.

I didn't frame the fiver should have done.

I also worked for outside catering company in york called gilpins and i met Ronnie corbett,richard o'sullivan,kenny dalglish got his autograph,shook roy walkers hand(catchphrase),ian woosnam who chatted to me when the weather got bad i was in a marquee,christy o'connor junior gave him his ballygowan water.

Whilst i was living in london our family saw many a famous face walking down oxford street such as dick emery,tommy cooper,eric morecombe and ernie wise.

I also spoke to nick owen whilst he was filming at the hallamshire about 4 or 5 years ago.

Don't go rolling your eyes at me young lady! :hihi:

My relationship with the lovely 'Mobile Lizz' is strong enough to take it I think :)

Whoops, and apologies in that case, sTaGeWaLkEr. :(

I thought you were being horrid to the lovely Lizz

StarSparkle

I met bryan brown whilst he was staying at "The grange Hotel" in york carried up his room service of a meal and received a fiver tip, generous for an australian guy.

He was filming a movie in whitby and i also asked "do you need an extra?" na he replied got it covered.

I didn't frame the fiver should have done.

I also worked for outside catering company in york called gilpins and i met Ronnie corbett,richard o'sullivan,kenny dalglish got his autograph,shook roy walkers hand(catchphrase),ian woosnam who chatted to me when the weather got bad i was in a marquee,christy o'connor junior gave him his ballygowan water.

Whilst i was living in london our family saw many a famous face walking down oxford street such as dick emery,tommy cooper,eric morecombe and ernie wise.

I also spoke to nick owen whilst he was filming at the hallamshire about 4 or 5 years ago.

Those were the days when i enjoyed work not like today

I've no clue who Simon Ratcliffe and Felix Buxton are, but I'm sending Lizzmobile metaphorical little hate daggers for having met George Clooney. ::ppn falls over in a fit of foaming jealousy::

Whoops, and apologies in that case, sTaGeWaLkEr. :(

I thought you were being horrid to the lovely Lizz

StarSparkle

I would never be rude to that woman! I think it's nothing short of marvellous the way she still loves nature, in spite of what it did to her!

:hihi:

Woo hooo, I feel so loved! Thanks guys xxxxx

But you know what, Stagewalker, hunny, I think that's a bit rich coming from someone who sleeps in the natural history museum :P

You little darling! Has someone been using 'quote of the week' toilet paper again? ;)

At 34 sweetheart, I'm hardly chronologically challenged, and besides.... many a good tune has been played on an old fiddle. Not that I'm suggesting for a moment you should play with my fiddle. That would be highly inappropriate!

Yah!

xxx