Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

• 5 months later...

my old music teacher was the actor james nesbitt's sister. And i met sally webster of coronation street when i was a little baby at the 24 hour sponsered sit in the pool 2 raise money for st mary's hospital in manchester where i was born. we nearly got run off the road by Nas once. oh and also me grandma was one of jack duckworths friends when she was at school. and thats about it.

My mates uncle is dale winton.

Iv met demi and shazza off bad girls at the cafe at side of peace gardens in town.

Iv met thomas the tank engine and tweenies and i cant stand bella.

craig david,and tony stockwell.

thats it on fame front for me.

Had to edit it,i haven't met these persons but....

Me mums mates daughter is the girl that sang on base ment jaxx song titled-oh my gosh

mum went to university with daniel beddingfields cousin.

And my grandad cooked dinner for the queen many years ago,(im seriously being honest)

My other half had to ask me grandad but he didnt ask tactfully lol.

charlie

I met Phil King (ex wednesday player) in Pejis Pizza parlour when it opened in Kiveton Park- he bought me and my sis a can of coke.. top bloke.

Also- I used to hand around with Lucy who was in Playboy as Miss September a while back as well when we were both at high school- top lass!

Georgie Best, Diana Dors & AlanLake, Jimmy Savile, stand out among others.

George Best was most unimpressive, we had few bevies in a club in Manchester with him, he was only little and not at all flash.

Alan Lake (Diana's husband) was a real showman and life of the party, a real laugh.

Jimmy savile never seemed to let his public persona slip, and was always playing the part.

I saw Britney Spears when I was in L.A. By the time I'd realised it was her, and got my camera out she'd got into her car and was starting to be driven away (she was being chased by Paparazzi at the time, who were doing a much better job of taking her picture than me) so I managed to only get a picture of her left hand :). For anyone interested its here

I met Bobby Nut in a supermarket once too. I also went to the London premier of Terminator 3 so was in the same place as lots of famous people, but didn't really meet any of them.

i met anastacia! yay! my gran works at the Hallamshire Hospital and after gigs at the Hallam arena, people go there to relax and i went to go and get my granmother, and she took me up to a room and sat there was Anastacia and her crew! what a day! she kissed my cheek and hugged me! she is soooooo fit

and my god parents cousin is actor Thomas Craig (formerly on Coronation Street as Tommy) :)