Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

I met this year Patrick Mcguinness when we went to see him live in march this year, then we got to talk to him after the show.

Samuel (sam) west that i never heard of in my life gave my daughter an award at city hall this year, i did not have a clue who he was till my step dad told me he been in a few top films.

befor that i have seen or met.

Jordan & Peter

all presenters from Top gear as i been to two studio filmings, and a actor i can not remeber his name on the show.

justin hawkins

some snooker players (if that counts)

others have been bands i have seen live and other celebs i have seen about over the years but i can not think at the moment.

My first ever celb i can rember seeing is Jason donovan at roxy when i was younger, i did not like him but we got tickets through school for somereason for a TV program for under 18, he was doing a gig there with london boys and a few other band and singers at that time, that i can not rember as it was over 15y ago now.

George Michael

Robert Kilroy-Silk

Edwina Currie

Vonda Shepard

Status Quo

Dennis Waterman

Joan Sims

Letitia Dean

Jonathon Wilkes

Jordan

David Jensen

Anneka Rice

Michael Heseltine

Matthew Kelly

Honor Blackman

Malandra burrows

New Zealand All blacks

Nina Myskow

Vanessa Feltz

Gaynor Barnes

Geraldine Mckewan

Richard Fairbrass

David Wilkie

Bobby Knutt

Sonia

Daley Thompson

Sebastian Coe

Ray Reardon

Kirk Stevens

John Parrot

Steve Davis

Cliff Thorburn

Eddie Charlton

and some Italian football player thingy called Paolo who came for dinner but whose full name I can never remember (bet you can't guess who hates football can you? :D)

And I once lived next door to Cliff Richard.

God that man knows some filthy jokes! :hihi:

I used to live on Broomhall Street, near the top end, and one early evening, me and my mate saw Sir Jimmy Saville come out of The Rickshaw coffee bar. We ran up to him, and got his pic, which he autographed for us, and then he stood and chatted to us for a while... a real nice guy !