Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

I've been to Sir Clive Sinclaires for dinner, I was 8 and it was some kind of send your brainbox kids to dinner with him and a load of inventors from across the globe affair. I was one of those know it all nerd kids, I don't know what went wrong:hihi:

Guildo Pastor took me to the "Hotel de Paris" for vodka and oysters when I was 19.

When told he should have an English girlfriend to better his English, by his lawyer that evening, he replied that "unfortunately... he was engaged" What a gent! Swoon swoon.

At the time I was working for a man named Stan Friedman who was a film backer. Now.... i can only find one Stan frieman on t'internet who resembles him (and I was told NEVER to look at scripts laying around) but I can't quite comprehend it was him as so many nice things are said about him on the net. I had a very different experience if it was him.

The Queen in town. Totally unexpected.

I was taken to see the Queen pass by when I was about 4 years old by my Gran. Dignity has always been very important to me, even then, and I was completely appalled when my Gran grabbed my arm and waved it frantically at the Queen as her car drove past.

I was mortified with embarrassment, and I think it kicked off my life-long dislike of the monarchy!

StarSparkle

Saw our very own Jarvis Cocker backstage at the City Hall, but since I don't know him personally couldn't really think of anything to say, so I didn't....

oh, and whan I was a child, met Barry Sheene in the pits at Donnington. Once saw Sting walking down the street in Brighton.