Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

Met and spoken to:

Anita Roddick - been out for dinner with her, Stu Francis, The Grumbleweeds, The lass who used to play the Farnhams nanny in Brookie, Terry, Frank Rodgers, The dark haired girl Rodgers and the blond lad, The blond lad from Queer as Folk, Ice T who was superb fun, Kathryn ... wich who went out with Richard Madeley and was in Eastenders, Roy Castle, Timmy Mallet, Malandra Burrows, Sally Gunnell, Laura from Blood Red Shoes, Cud, Jacqueline Abbot ex Beaut South, Dave Hemmingway, Gail from Corrie. Ken Barlow who was a right grump. London community gospel quoir members.

Seen out and about (not at their own gig or anything):

All the Arctic Monkeys, Phil Oakey several times, Members of Milburn, Jane Horrocks, All of Beautiful South. The tall cook with glasses who's always on with the little cook, tons of people from Emmerdale, a few people from Corrie including Sue Nicholls. John Culshaw.

Sure there are more but can't think!

You sure have been hob nobbin :cool:

I saw but didn;'t meet Ronald Reagan a few year ago, but I'v met Paul Newman many times, he lives in the next town to me and I use to wait on him at the Diner I worked in, he's much smaller than he appears to be on screen, I think he liked to be seated at one of my tables as I was never a big fan of his, he must have noticed :)

ive seen kevin out of coronation st, with his two kids at chester zoo, ive seen Des barnes (who used to be in coronation st, sold his house to natalie who used to own the rovers return) he walked in Kiki's nightclub and was swamped within two minutes by women. Thats it i think

I saw but didn;'t meet Ronald Reagan a few year ago, but I'v met Paul Newman many times, he lives in the next town to me and I use to wait on him at the Diner I worked in, he's much smaller than he appears to be on screen, I think he liked to be seated at one of my tables as I was never a big fan of his, he must have noticed :)

Oh! I also met Frankie Vaughn at the Lacarno once.

ooh, I met Paul Heaton, too, at the footy. (in preston!)

arthur "shreddiehead" scargill,in 1980 outside the city hall...

and Debbie Harry of Blondie nodded, smiled, and winked at us at the city hall about 18 months ago, when she was on stage

well if its not a personal meeting but in amongst, here goes-

rod stewart

peter gabrielle

destinies child

barry manilow

westlife x 7

s club x 3

kylie

eric clapton

busted

mcfly

diana ross