Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

Was a Bar/Night manager in Sheffields Biggest Hotel so list is gonna be a long one but will try and remember em all...............

Entire Cast of Full Monty (A real laff but they all thought the film was gonna be crap)

Entire Cast of When Saturday Comes (i also worked on their catering team,£50 a day......will have some of that lol)

Sean Bean & his missus(the scouser out of Bread).....Never stopped Arguing

Naseen Hamed (Loves Lasagne.....and no the meat wasnt Halal!!!)

Tom Jones (REAL Boring)

Madness

Pulp ( Champers all round?)

Suede

Alex Ferguson & Kevin Keegan (They negotiated Transfer of Andy Cole in our Banquet Suite after Man Utd played United)

Elton John

Billy Connolley (Soooooooo not funny off stage)

Pete Postelthwaite

Trigger from Fools and Horses (Actually said "Alright Dave" as he came to the bar.......he werent impressed but anyone else wouldve done it)

Emilly Lloyd (Triggers Daughter)

Bros

Trevor Francis

Chris Waddle and rest of Wednesday Side when Francis was in charge (Danny Wilson smokes like a trooper and fyi it was Carlton Palmer who got Francis the sack!!!)

Some bloke out of neighbours (think he played Paul Robinson???)

Chuckle Brothers (Cheers for the freebie tickets)

QPR football team

Real Madrid Basketball Team (Yes they do have one!)

Douglas Hall (ex Newcastle United F.C chairman)

Paul Gasgoine and his mate jimmy 5 bellies (gave me a 20 quid tip for takin up some tea and biscuits.....good lad)

THE best celeb we had in though was Tommy Cooper (a proper laff) when he checked out he left an envelope behind reception and said to receptionist "there is a drink in there for the night lads",when we came on the next shift i opened it expecting a few quid and the git had put a tea bag in the envelope.........QUALITY

My mate met one of Dick and Dom (can't remember which one thou!!!) in the Casbah a few weeks back. Apparently he comes from Sheffield.

I know who you mean - Yes, he does come from Sheffield. I used to work with his Dad, Alan. He was a young lad then, doing the radio station at the Children's Hospital before going into tv. If he happens to read this thread (which I doubt)... how is your dad??

The nicest celebrity I ever met was Pat Phoexix (Elsie Tanner, Coronation Street). Lovely looking and lovely disposition.

The rudest was Max Bygraves. He didn't get away without being told he was an arrogant mister.

I've heard that he is rude. A lady that I knew interviewed him for a local 'paper. When asked if he had any unfulfilled ambitions he replied '' Yes, to end this interview ''. What a creep.:gag:

Back in 1963 when Charlton Heston visited Queensland University (in Australia) I was among those who were introduced and shook his hand. The film of Ben Hur had come out in 1959 and I was a fan of his then. Sadly, not now, after finding out just what a redneck he is!! He is now very ill and infirm.

Annabel Croft (tennis player) and her boyfriend at the time, Mel.....Annabel was asking me for empty beer cans or beer crates she could tie to the back of the bride and groom's car!!! She was such a lovely person!

Where was the wedding? she was at my cousin's wedding a fair few years ago, or perhaps she's a serial wedding guest :hihi: