Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

I wouldn't mind him being in MY scrum let me tell you !!!

Exactly the same comment that went through my head when trying to concentrate on work and watching both international teams in their little towels!

Met Terry Griffiths in the lift of the Grosvenor House Hotel, just before I abseiled down it for charity. Also met Terry Scott and June Whitfield in Ross-On-Wye when they were filming the Raft Race episode of their "Tremendously amusing" Sit Com "Terry and June"

In OZ:

Treasurer- [Chancellor is UK equivalent] Peter Costello

Foreign Minister - Alexander Downer

Physicist - Paul Davies - a physicist of international reputation matters most in my book.

I've seen most of the top snooker players around Sheffield or near the crucible. When we went down to London the other week for the start of Le Tour De France George Hincapie rolled passed on his bike on his way to warm up. Geoff Hurst at a memorabilia event at the Birmingham NEC I had to pay £10 for him to sign the picture of him completing his hat-trick. Lastly my best celebrity meet.......................... David Beckham at a book signing in The Trafford centre in about 2002 I queded up for 4 hours with my dad and was all starstruck when I got to the front. For years he was my favourite player I'd go to the near my house and spend hours atking free kicks against the fence of the tennis court. I took that many if I take a free kick or a corner now I shape up for it like he does which you could say is kinda weird but whatever............. nobody complains when it goes in the net. For the future I want to meet Lance Armstrong somehow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...