Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

Famous people I have met over the years....

Jason Donovan

Kylie - served her champagne :heyhey:

Pete Waterman

Meatloaf

Princess Anne - 4 times

Gary Numan - got bladdered with him in a club !

Paul Weller

Jarvis Cocker

Bon Jovi

Suggs

And the woman that played Judy in Prisoner Cell Block H (cant remember her name)

• 1 month later...

Saw Tony Hadley from Spandau ballet in burger king. It was about 10 years after their most famous spell and he was dressed in leather trou and a white shirt. Stood out like a sore thumb.

Also was on a ferry to Spain last Christmas and bloke eating his chips on the next table was that guy who plays Roy Cropper in Coronation street.

Most disappointing was seeing a drunken Sean Bean out and about in Handsworth pubs. Had seen Sharpe years before and had this image of some handsome swashbuckling hero. Looked nothing like him in the flesh. I was gutted.:(

I'm going to name drop now!

Sir Trevor Macdonald (I was very drunk in London)

Prince Andrew (He opened a fire station in our village when I was a teenager)

Ian St John (Got a trophy from him for a footie tournament)

Paddy Ashdown (he came to Sheffield once and I thought he was a very nice chap)

Leanne Battersby from Corrie

I got drunk in Kingdom once with Ronnie Wood and Keith Curle (when he was playing for the Blades)

Oh and I once pulled a lass who was in a Ribena advert and her dad played guitar for Hermans Hermits! (A bit random I know).

I am trying to think of others now.

Michael Palin in the beer cellar at Brasenose College in 1969.

Mick Taylor (when he was with the Stones) in a grotty flat in Notting Hill in 1970.

Manfred Man wandering the streets of Oxford in 1971 looking for the place he was supposed to be playing!

Pink Floyd's road manager who gave us a lift from Bristol to Exeter in 1974... and who provided some probably not entirely legal substances to help pass the journey...

But my most enduring memory is of meeting Brian Epstein when The Beatles were appearing at Donny Gaumont (64?/65). Even then he looked a sad, lonely figure, sat in the cafe area or whatever it was called.

None of this fame has rubbed off on me though :mad:

When I went on holiday to America I was out shopping trying to "fit" into the whole LA look, anyway a saw a bunch (a lot) of girls surrounding some-one and it turned out to be the only and only Brad Pitt (pre jolie)