Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

Just looking through old threads and thought this was worth ressurecting,

I used to sell magazines to Phil Oakey of the Human league when they were big in the early eighties, I worked in a newesagents on High Street and phil and Joanne would come in and buy every magazine they were appearing in that week. It was in the 'dont you want me ' days.

by the way this was no 1 when I got married 10/12/81, now thats trivia for yer,

I have also seen The Queen, met Les Dennis when I was on Family Fortunes in 2000 :D:D brilliant

The most famous person I have ever met is Paul McCartney. He was playing at Sheffield University Students Union in the early seventies with his new band formed after The Beatles split up. I had a coffee with him.:)

Really,:o what did you chat about, I love Paul McCartney, I especially love the Wings era, Band On The Run ....brill :D:D

Really,:o what did you chat about, I love Paul McCartney, I especially love the Wings era, Band On The Run ....brill :D:D

That was the name of the band Wings.( I couldnt remember it) Cant remember what we talked about, as I was so in awe of him) He was very nice, and seemed happy in our company.

Noddy Holder. I went to Key 103 radio station in Mcr with a previous job, and was chatting to him for a good few minutes before I realised who he was. Once I did I couldn't stop grinning and was dying to offer him some cup-a-soup :)

I have sung in a couple of concerts at the Royal Albert Hall where I met Roger Moore (he was the host alongside Glenn Close). I went to his dressing room for his autograph before the show. Quite a number of other celebs took part including David Essex, Tim Rice, Claire Sweeney, Ainsley Harriott, Robert Powell, David Gower and numerous West End stars.

I have also stood and had a drink with Jane McDonald at an after show party.

I met the entire Liverpool team (back a good few years now).

They were just leaving the stadium to travel to play Leeds away (back when Rush was playing for them) as the tour I was on (at the end of a football camp I went to, we went round both Liverpool and Everton's grounds on the final day)...

Most had got onto the team bus but Patrick Berger (then at Liverpool still) was driving there - and nearly ran me over as he reversed his car out of his parking space! He quickly jumped out to check I was OK, then disappeared onto the bus for a minute and emerged with the entire squad, including Roy Evans (manager back then).

Everyone in my group got loads of autographs - all thanks to me not looking where I was standing ;) I was very popular on the bus back to Lincolnshire that day I can tell you :D