Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

My daughter was on t.v a few year back and I met Cat Deeley I was also sat in the canteen in ITV studio and Ken Barlow said hello also gail tinsley. And to top it all Jeremy kyle said hello.

Years and years ago I once saw peters and lee in the bank (he never saw me)

I nearly ran over David Blunkett when he was down here in longley, I was busy nebbing nearly knocked him and his minder over, oh and his dog (he did not see me either)

Oh didnt he see you coming then :hihi:

My daughter was on t.v a few year back and I met Cat Deeley I was also sat in the canteen in ITV studio and Ken Barlow said hello also gail tinsley. And to top it all Jeremy kyle said hello.

Years and years ago I once saw peters and lee in the bank (he never saw me)

I nearly ran over David Blunkett when he was down here in longley, I was busy nebbing nearly knocked him and his minder over, oh and his dog (he did not see me either)

Better luck next time :)

Steve Davis (many years ago)

all the members of Dimmu Borgir (how cool are they?:cool:)

And my fave Ralph Scheepers:love:, lead singer of Primal fear.

I went and had my picture took with him at bloodstock last year, then he came and stood near us in the crowd to watch the rest of the festival. The kids went up to see him and he shook all of their hands and made a fuss of em, he was really nice.

SHOWADDYWADDY Went out with their drummer, met Sean Bean, before he was famous / went to school with him, got a photo of Steve Backley and willie Carson, Met Roger Decorsey, NUff Said

Ro and malc had lots of groupies lol but if you went out with one of them where did they live in leiscester lol I know "do you"