Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

• 4 weeks later...

ect. ect ect I used to be a dancer a Baileys ,anyone remember Bailys nightclubs.]

My husband used to be resident dj at Derby Baileys at about the same time you were working there looking at the acts you have in common... small world!

Seen loads, but the ones I've had a pleasure of meeting are:-

Cilla Black. (butlins)

Rolf Harris. (butlins)

Chuckle Brothers. (butlins)

Dame Edna Everage. (Can't remember where might have been butlins)

Bruce Willis. (spain) (gulp if I remember rightly I was a 10 year old, he weren't that old, and I gave him a piece of my mind for his ignorance)

Rick Mayall. (Hyde Park)

Tony Robinson. (Ponds Forge) (classic bloke, recited the poem from Blackadder, boooom, boooom, in the middle of ponds forge too, top lad)

Vanessa Warwick. (Roxies) (Monsters of rock yeah)

David Blunkett. (In his office + outside the eggbox)

Patrick Moore. (train to leeds) (chatted about life, the universe and black holes)

John Prescott. (Outside the eggbox) (could have been a better introduction, we nearly ended up scrapping.

Denise Van Outen. (Carlton Studios) (hmmm I kissed her on the cheek)

Richard Hammond. (Skegness) (accidently gatecrashed them recording, first he nearly picked a fight, then he nearly gave me a role as a brainiac)

Jeremy Clarkson. (Skegness) (Weren't too impressed about me gatecrashing, screwed my chances of being a brainiac)

Steve Davis. (Deaf Club)

David Milliband. (Howden House) (top bloke, got us this place)

Meg Munn. (On our doorstep)(Its always a pleasure to see her smile)

I think I might have even met Gordon Brown when I was a kid too.

Edited by Digsy

Got to meet Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson on Tuesday-my amazing haddock won us a tour of the Harry Potter film set! Was an amazing day!

How fun! You didn't catch a glimpse of the always mesmerizing Alan Rickman, did you?:love: