Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

I met David Bowie and his wife Iman.

Iman was carrying out some UNICEF work in Botswana and they rolled into the village where I was helping out.

The village kids were asking me who he was and despite my best efforts to sing them a few Bowie songs they had no idea (which didn't suprise me that much tbh). So I just told them "he also used to play football for England" which I knew would get them excited ;)

He was wondering why they all wanted their footballs signing lol. Nice bloke, so was Iman. I only spoke to them for a few minutes but it was nice enough.

Dale winton -

Nick Knoles ( house programme ) -

Jack & Jessie ( home & away) -

Barbara winston - ( peggy/eastenders ) -

Russell grant ( horoscope guy )

Rodery williams ( vet hospital/rugby player ) -

Shauna lowey ( vet hospital )

anyone remember on channel 5 (5's company?) met alot of people on there - can't remember them all

Probably the guys from Funeral For A Friend or Wednesday 13 from the Murderdolls and Frankenstien Drag Queens.

I know that probably wont mean much to many people, but they are great musicians.. and standing chatting to Matt Davis (FFAF lead singer) n getting a hug was well.. amusing!! (hes well fit) X

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by Sidla

I've met the Chuckle Brothers, was in the same room as Sara Cox (my sister got her autograph, I can't stand the woman), andwalked past Janet Jackson in the street. I also have Chris Moyles' autograph.

Also, getting fairly loose now, Matt Elliot, the Leicester City footballer lives near me and I've seen him in the local co-op a couple of times. And my uncle works for the Tigers and speaks to Martin Johnson on a regular basis.

When I worked for a dodgy window company I knocked on the door of the little chuckle brother and almost sold him a conservatory.