Florida State QB kicked off team after punching girl in bar

There was a time in Sheffield that the sight of a man punching a woman for whatever reason, and especially in a pub, would so enrage the clientele that the puncher would be in jeopardy of his life or manhood. Times seem to have changed and not for the better. Use of the F word seems to be the norm today by both sexes, so everybody thinks they're equal. They're not.

I still like women the way they were.

I just can't come to terms with hitting a woman, whatever the cause, If it happened to me , and it never has, I think I would walk away from it. Booze excuses nothing. If the guy had killed or injured that woman while drunk, he would still be guilty of manslaughter or GBH.

I dont really care who you are or what gender you are, you attack any member of my family and you will get it, get it good and proper.

I bet you are just as hard at the pub as you are behind a keyboard....

Hard that I would defend my family from attack, yes.

---------- Post added 10-07-2015 at 15:58 ----------

Does that include the disabled, the elderly and children?

No it doesnt Halibut, stop being silly ;)

---------- Post added 10-07-2015 at 16:00 ----------

I agree no one should hit anyone but i also feel everyone has the right to defend themselves from anyone.

Shame on you for thinking that, you'll have the lefties at your heels if you are not careful.

My initial concerns would be for the welfare of the family member that was being attacked, I would worry about the other stuff once I'd stopped that.

Oh, Ok. So you might beat up, say, a learning disabled teenager and then worry about it later for example?