More police brutality.

Yet..."Why did the police say, that as a result of this incident, they need to reconsider how they train officers?"

If he was any or all of what you suggested the police statement would have been totally different.

Yet you threw a load of nonsense into the mix...wouldn't be a 'Black' thing per chance?

What do you mean by a black thing ?

What I put were possibilities as to why there was such a large police presence and restraint of the man.

Would that number usually attend a report of someone not paying their fare ?

Don't you think this was unusual if the man was just a fare dodger.

What do you mean by a black thing ?

What I put were possibilities as to why there was such a large police presence and restraint of the man.

Would that number usually attend a report of someone not paying their fare ?

Don't you think this was unusual if the man was just a fare dodger.

Have a look ont web, theres loads of instances police have been called for such minor things. Some times it ends up in the death of someone, usually black, usually for no reason, usually the police get away scott free.

Out of interest, the police in america have killed over 5000 civilians since 9/11 (or 11/9 in the rest of the world)

You still haven't explained, why, if the police had evidence of something more serious, they haven't mentioned it...

Surely they would, in order to avoid the bad PR.

Try this scenario.

A conductor reports a fare dodger traveling on the train to the police.

A police officer sees the man and mistakenly thinks it is someone wanted for a violent crime.

He sends for assistance and because they think they are dealing with a violent person quickly restrain him.

The police report the man was a suspected fare dodger and will review their training( to ensure there is less chance of mistaking a person in future ).

As I said earlier we are not privy to the details and these videos must be viewed objectively and consider all possibilities including the police over reacting.

Try this scenario.

A conductor reports a fare dodger traveling on the train to the police.

A police officer sees the man and mistakenly thinks it is someone wanted for a violent crime.

He sends for assistance and because they think they are dealing with a violent person quickly restrain him.

The police report the man was a suspected fare dodger and will review their training( to ensure there is less chance of mistaking a person in future ).

As I said earlier we are not privy to the details and these videos must be viewed objectively and consider all possibilities including the police over reacting.

Ive got a niece with a hat, it has a hole in it, do me a favour? As your grasping at straws could you hold on to a few for me and then itll save me buying a new one

Ta :)

I think you're clutching at straws harvey19.

If that's the case; again, why haven't the police said so?

You're right; in that we don't know the full details, and it's easy to see a short video clip, miss the wider context, and jump to conclusions...

From everything I've seen though; I can only conclude the police were brain dead bullying racist thugs (again).

ive got a niece with a hat, it has a hole in it, do me a favour? As your grasping at straws could you hold on to a few for me and then itll save me buying a new one

ta :)

lol !...........

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 20:31 ----------

Cockup. Its not a rude word. Its not even in the filter :)

That will teach me to jump to conclusions !

lol !...........

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 20:31 ----------

That will teach me to jump to conclusions !

:hihi: Dont beat yourself up, ive jumped to more conclusions than ive had hot dinners and with man boobs like ive got ive had plenty of hot dinners :(