The Walking Dead Series 6

melthebell

Nah he wont die, he just has his hand chopped of like in the comic books. :o Maybe.. ;)

PS though the last episode about Morgan was very well done.

Did you hear the voice in the background at the end, shouting open the gates?

I thought it was Rick, my son thought it was Glenn. We rewound it about 10 times but still couldn't tell!

It was a great episode, about as different from the week before as it could possibly be, but still as good. The voice at the end was another great cliffhanger.

Loved the Eastman character, he was the actor who played Twisty the Clown in AHS - Freak Show.

All good stuff so far this season!

I thought it was Rick, my son thought it was Glenn. We rewound it about 10 times but still couldn't tell!

It was a great episode, about as different from the week before as it could possibly be, but still as good. The voice at the end was another great cliffhanger.

Loved the Eastman character, he was the actor who played Twisty the Clown in AHS - Freak Show.

All good stuff so far this season!

It sounded like Rick

Just to clarify what happened, for those that want to know....(in white, so highlight)

"Glenn and Nicholas are cornered in an alley and jump onto a dumpster. Unable to escape, Nicholas commits suicide, causing Glenn to fall from the dumpster where he is seemingly devoured by walkers. Back at the RV, Rick is attacked by the Wolves that left Alexandria and kills them.

Morgan speaks to the Wolf member he knocked unconscious and tells the story about how he was changed and found peace before coming to the Safe Zone. The Wolf then reveals that he has a deep wound and that they attacked the Safe Zone in hopes of finding medicine and then says he will kill everyone in Alexandria. As Morgan leaves the sealed room, he hears Rick screaming in the distance to open the gates."

Edited by Ghostrider

• 3 weeks later...
Holy cow, last episode before the mid season break...:o:o

mid season finales gonna be epic ;)

WOW just WOW

promo scenes from the mid season finale

WARNING, DO NOT CLICK if you dont like spoilers

Edited by melthebell