Fear the walking dead

melthebell

I enjoyed the 2nd episode, society starting to go to pieces. As I said before, it was going to be a slow burner, TWD more or less started after all this had happened and BAM, we were in the middle of it all, but FTWD is dealing with how it all starts and the fear from the people as they slowly realise what is going on... Roll on next sunday for episode 3....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I enjoyed the 2nd episode, society starting to go to pieces. As I said before, it was going to be a slow burner, TWD more or less started after all this had happened and BAM, we were in the middle of it all, but FTWD is dealing with how it all starts and the fear from the people as they slowly realise what is going on... Roll on next sunday for episode 3....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

everybodys moaning about how it is............well..........the walking deads first episode was slow lol

This ones going from the mundane every day family life, to a slow disintegration of society so its gonna be slow

let alone theres only 1 or 2 zombies at first, not hordes of them marching round the streets...yet

It needs to get going,people keep saying what's happening ? No one says well people are eating people I think they're zombies, all we get is backs against a door looking up off camera. Reminds me of walking dead when nearly a whole season was set in the vets cabin in the forest and absolutely nothing happened.

everybodys moaning about how it is............well..........the walking deads first episode was slow lol

This ones going from the mundane every day family life, to a slow disintegration of society so its gonna be slow

let alone theres only 1 or 2 zombies at first, not hordes of them marching round the streets...yet

I definitely do not agree with you that the first episode of the walking dead was slow. I felt it was fast moving straight away.

However I do agree with what you are saying about fear the walking dead.

It is a different story and I think it will get better.

It's necessarily slow. It's about the fall of civilization rather than life after the fall. If anything it's moving a little too fast from what I've seen.

Really? I've seen faster glaciers!

I know it can't all happen at once but they tried to fill it with, at first glance anyway, the most annoying dysfunction family out side of Humans (them I could not stand). I hoping they all get eaten.

Really? I've seen faster glaciers!

I know it can't all happen at once but they tried to fill it with, at first glance anyway, the most annoying dysfunction family out side of Humans (them I could not stand). I hoping they all get eaten.

It's too fast. They should be building a looming sense of doom before they started to show society beginning to break down but they jumped in straight at societal breakdown and zombies.

Agree about the family though. The junkie kid is the only one who doesn't want a slap. ;)