Fear the walking dead

melthebell

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone else been watching season 2, what are your thoughts so far??? I am finding it a bit better than season 1 was, more walkers and watching humanity fall apart, but, is it just me or does anyone else not give a damn about any of the characters like we do in TWD????

Anyone else been watching season 2, what are your thoughts so far??? I am finding it a bit better than season 1 was, more walkers and watching humanity fall apart, but, is it just me or does anyone else not give a damn about any of the characters like we do in TWD????

After a few episodes I'm rooting for the walkers. The junkie kid is the only one remotely likeable.

After a few episodes I'm rooting for the walkers. The junkie kid is the only one remotely likeable.

yeah i dont think theres any that stand out like TWD, and yeah prolly Nick if i had to choose, i quite like Strand too even tho there seems to be secrets