Fear the walking dead

melthebell

and they wonder why people download stuff :suspect::rolleyes:

We perhaps as BT have paid plenty enough for it they have the right to make it exclusive. Much as Sky had done for the last god knows how many years with Sky Atlantic. Were you all complaining about Game of Thrones only being available to Sky customers? Or is this because you got Sky but don't have BT so are only complaining now.

Lots of love,

A Smug BT YouView Customer

We perhaps as BT have paid plenty enough for it they have the right to make it exclusive. Much as Sky had done for the last god knows how many years with Sky Atlantic. Were you all complaining about Game of Thrones only being available to Sky customers? Or is this because you got Sky but don't have BT so are only complaining now.

Lots of love,

A Smug BT YouView Customer

Not got Sky, don't watch GoT, i just disagree when top shows/sports get pinched from all audiences, Sky are the worst for it, I remember Lost... As it happens, I watched FTWD in the early hours of Monday morning...

Out of the blue we had BT Showcase Channel 59 available on our freeview last night, so we got to see the first episode. I didn't think it was really that good, but a colleague rang up & asked about signing up for the BT Channel & was told that they were inundated & to get the router in would take at least a week...so not even in time to get to see the second episode!

They're showing the first couple of episodes, at least, on Sky.

The fist episode was free on sky (as was everything on Monday on amc) but now I have to pay. That episode didn't make me want to put my hand in my pocket. But the show should be good so I'm still tempted and hope it improves.

The fist episode was free on sky (as was everything on Monday on amc) but now I have to pay. That episode didn't make me want to put my hand in my pocket. But the show should be good so I'm still tempted and hope it improves.

We've got the second episode on series link, so they may be giving us an extended taster. I've just tried the AMC channel and I can still get it.

I was not very impressed with the first episode of Fear The Walking Dead. I have only got free view and watched it on BT Showcase. I remember watching the first episode of The Walking Dead and I really enjoyed it from the start. However it was only the first episode so I suppose you have to give it a chance.

In a way I am pleased. Although eventually The Walking Dead is repeated on free view. I am able to watch it at my friends on sky when the new series starts because I can't wait that long for it to be repeated on free view.

Should free view repeat Fear The Walking Dead I can wait.

We've got the second episode on series link, so they may be giving us an extended taster. I've just tried the AMC channel and I can still get it.

Now that's odd because I couldn't last night but I still have series link. Do you subscribe to bt sport through sky? You get Amc free if you do.