Fear the walking dead

melthebell

I think I was expecting something different.

Watched the first two and found them both boring. I doubt it will get a second series if it continues like it is. I know it's got good viewing numbers but maybe these are on the back of it's name and links to The walking Dead.

I'll keep looking but it's certainly not on the top of my watch list.

Watched the first two and found them both boring. I doubt it will get a second series if it continues like it is. I know it's got good viewing numbers but maybe these are on the back of it's name and links to The walking Dead.

what were you expecting like? as from the start its always been billed as starting BEFORE the apocalypse, so there isnt going to be much action (for the first few episodes anyway)

It's already got the second season commissioned.

what were you expecting like? as from the start its always been billed as starting BEFORE the apocalypse, so there isnt going to be much action (for the first few episodes anyway)

I don't usually read up on new series as there tend to be too many spoilers. I prefer to watch, then decide.

The first couple of this series could have done with a bit more back story to the outbreak rather than the usual American family with the troubled children being the main emphasis. It could be that it's needed to make things tie up later but for now it's not doing much...IMO ;)

Was going to watch episode 3 this morning, gutted because it is nowhere to be found, was it shown in the US last night???

It's Labor Day in the US. It's not unusual for TV series that fall on that day to skip a week. I guess they put on special TV programmes or something.