Fear the walking dead

melthebell

i was watching arrow and under the dome and i think they did that, off and on, in the end series lasted over a year and i lost track eventually of which series id already watched

The show they screwed up the worst was fringe - I think the last series was split into 3 or 4 segments with very large gaps in between.

Being a tightarse, I'm not forking out for AMC. Fiver a month for 12 months - I'll buy it on DVD when it comes out for less. To refresh my memory though I watched the first two episodes of the first series of the walking dead. Still stands up and is still a better watch than this new upstart imho.

I've got the AMC channel and really looked forwards to watching this, got it on 'series record' and had the first 2 episodes recorded ready to watch. Put it on and there's no subtitles!! Well I can't hear it well enough to follow without these so now I won't be watching it until it comes out on a different channel where they can actually think about ALL their viewers... so frustrating... :rant:

I've got the AMC channel and really looked forwards to watching this, got it on 'series record' and had the first 2 episodes recorded ready to watch. Put it on and there's no subtitles!! Well I can't hear it well enough to follow without these so now I won't be watching it until it comes out on a different channel where they can actually think about ALL their viewers... so frustrating... :rant:

Sorry to hear that bottletop (no pun intended)

Edited by melthebell

I also need subtitles to get the full benefit.

I cancelled Amazon Prime and Now TV because of this. Netflix isn't bad, most I've looked at on there has them. I know it doesn't help you with this show but fully agree that these companies need to think of people with hearing problems and subtitles should be standard.