White goods being dumped in Walkley.

Recently I've seen a fridge freezer at the bottom of Palm St, a washing machine at the bottom of Providence Rd and I've just been informed of another fridge freezer on Morley St.

Are we being invaded by aliens?

Is is some strange art installation?

Or are there just some dirty scrotes about?

Recently I've seen a fridge freezer at the bottom of Palm St, a washing machine at the bottom of Providence Rd and I've just been informed of another fridge freezer on Morley St.

Is is some strange art installation?

Or are there just some dirty scrotes about?

Racist. Its not 'White' Goods, Its goods of no colour.

Anyway, yeah, i know what you mean ive seen loads. Some on City road, some on Granville, some on east coast rad. I commented to my passenger ive seen a lot and they said 'Shut up im playing candy crush'

Yes. From the planet Zanussi.

Why pay someone to take them to the tip, when they know if they dump them on the street, the dodgy scrapmen will take them...

Scrapmen won't take fridges and freezers anymore. I tried a couple of months ago. I advertised it as free on Gumtree, as it was in good working order. it was snapped up, so, no, it wasn't me that dumped one! :hihi:

Omg - I think I saw the guy dumping the fridge on Morley Street yesterday at about 7:30 pm.

It was off a huge truck, so I thought he ws delivering it.

It didn't look new, but I just thought it was a second hand one, off ebay or something.

Omg - I think I saw the guy dumping the fridge on Morley Street yesterday at about 7:30 pm.

It was off a huge truck, so I thought he ws delivering it.

It didn't look new, but I just thought it was a second hand one, off ebay or something.

So it's your fault then!

;)

So it's your fault then!

;)

Just spoke to my o/h about it and he said the guy we saw was putting the fridge ON the truck.

The truck had something like 'action squad' or 'clean up squad' written on the back.