Professional mechanic help needed

I have a 2012 ford fiesta. I think both offside front and rear wheel bearings need replacing as I can hear the rear one at any speed when on smooth Tarmac but the front one starts getting noisy after 40 mph and I can feel it through the pedals. I know the rear bearing is non removable so needs a new hub. Just wondering how much it would be and how long it would take to replace both bearings. Thanks in advance.

More likely to be the tyres. check they are not worn wedge shaped on the edges, this can cause a wheel bearing type noise and is quite common. run your hand over the tread inner and outer edges both ways and if they feel rough one way and smooth the other that will be your fault.

Had exactly the same problem on my Corsa after having a new Continental Tyre fitted.

Took it to our garage thinking it was a mechanical problem only to be reassured that it was only the tyre. The noise is slowly fading as the tyre gets more mileage.

hi

we can sort this for no problem the wheel bearing on the rear is pressed into the drum?

is it drum brakes or disc brakes?

front is hub removed and pressed in.

i will need the vehicle registration to price the job..

regards