Man stabbed in Sheffield park

Alot of people have been questioning if it was a racial motivated crime because they assume that the victims were white.

The argument being that if it was 10 white guys & 2 asians.....it would be treated as such.

wow. two posts in and already some not-so-subtle people are trying their best to make this another racial thread.

Perhaps if you had an ounce of common sense you'll realise this was not a random incident. Everything about it says likely to be related to drugs, turf or money. Wouldn't have made a difference if the victim was black, white, red or purple.

Doing what? If they were an effective police force they'd already have the felons in irons. If they were a really effective police force the incident wouldn't have happened in the first place because parks wouldn't have become so lawless.

You really do talk heffer dust.:roll:

Do you actually live in the real world ?

Edited by Daven

Doing what? If they were an effective police force they'd already have the felons in irons. If they were a really effective police force the incident wouldn't have happened in the first place because parks wouldn't have become so lawless.

Would like to outline your knowledge of policing, and what steps they should have taken to "have the felons in irons"?

I have been told by a reliable source that the victim was black so the ones pulling the race card out because they assumed the victim was white can shove their race cards back up where the sun don't shine.

So why did this large group of thugs target this one individual? Was he an innocent victim at the wrong place at the wrong time or was he targeted?

Guest sibon

You should join up. Show 'em how it is done.

You could have a catch phrase.

"I am the law". That should do it.

Edited by sibon

wow. two posts in and already some not-so-subtle people are trying their best to make this another racial thread.

Perhaps if you had an ounce of common sense you'll realise this was not a random incident. Everything about it says likely to be related to drugs, turf or money. Wouldn't have made a difference if the victim was black, white, red or purple.

I have read alot of comments and stories about racial comments and abuse coming from asian 'Youths' over the past year or so.

I know a student that was abused near the Heeley mosque last year and told not to walk past if dressed in a skirt.

And a few incidents involving gangs on Abbeydale road.

Im not playing the race card, you get asshells in all colours but i was talking about this incident in particular...

Group of 10 men age between 20 and 30 walking through a park like some sort of gang of school boys. They need to go out and do something useful with their lives.

They had as much right as anyone else to be in that park.

They had no right to attack and stab someone.

This tells us that at this moment in time it's not safe to walk in that area because a group of ten Asians are going about stabbing people, the area is predominantly populated by Asians so it's no surprise the culprits are.

The majority of violent crime reported from that side of town does seem to be from people of various foreign backgrounds though I suspect a lot of them were born here.

There are big problems in that part of the city but I'm sure I will get lambasted for pointing it out.

They had as much right as anyone else to be in that park.

They had no right to attack and stab someone.

This tells us that at this moment in time it's not safe to walk in that area because a group of ten Asians are going about stabbing people, the area is predominantly populated by Asians so it's no surprise the culprits are.

The majority of violent crime reported from that side of town does seem to be from people of various foreign backgrounds though I suspect a lot of them were born here.

There are big problems in that part of the city but I'm sure I will get lambasted for pointing it out.

The problems are from people of foreign backgrounds simply down to a law of averages. There are more people from different backgrounds in this part of town. And the majority of people in this area are asian.

Same way there is a problem with white youths in the Manor and in Parsons Cross. Key question is how do we deal with this problem and what is their motivation.

If its a random stabbing then thats more worrying than if it was a targeted attack. If it was a targetted attacke then so long as we dont get involved in their dealings (and most law abiding people of all colours wont) then there isnt an issue.

If its a random stabbing then anyone can be a target.

If its a random stabbing then thats more worrying than if it was a targeted attack. If it was a targetted attacke then so long as we dont get involved in their dealings (and most law abiding people of all colours wont) then there isnt an issue.

Of course there's an issue random or targeted people going about with knives is an issue unless you want the pack to take over the area.

So why did this large group of thugs target this one individual? Was he an innocent victim at the wrong place at the wrong time or was he targeted?

From what I hear it was a drug related targeted attack.

---------- Post added 14-07-2015 at 11:14 ----------

Oh, the victim was black? That's alright then. :rolleyes:

I didn't say it was did I? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 14-07-2015 at 11:15 ----------

So Asian on Black has no race connotations?

Not in this case as I'm told it was drug related...