Man stabbed in Sheffield park

They had as much right as anyone else to be in that park.

They had no right to attack and stab someone.

This tells us that at this moment in time it's not safe to walk in that area because a group of ten Asians are going about stabbing people, the area is predominantly populated by Asians so it's no surprise the culprits are.

The majority of violent crime reported from that side of town does seem to be from people of various foreign backgrounds though I suspect a lot of them were born here.

There are big problems in that part of the city but I'm sure I will get lambasted for pointing it out.

I was not debating whether they had the "right" to be in the park.

Just pointing out that men of that age should be out working, providing for their families, as opposed to acting like bloody teenage boys.

Just pointing out that men of that age should be out working, providing for their families, as opposed to acting like bloody teenage boys.

Presuming they don't work shifts.

There's plenty of unemployed people in this city and all are allowed to use our parks.

I completely agree with you..

Men touching 30 scratching around a park!!! Scrubbers....

The majority of violent crime reported from that side of town does seem to be from people of various foreign backgrounds .....

There was a shooting recently on Lowedges Road, an area that is predominantly white. For some reason though you didn't point this out.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1399999

---------- Post added 14-07-2015 at 19:23 ----------

Just pointing out that men of that age should be out working.....

The article doesn't say at what time the stabbing took place, just that it was in broad daylight on July 9th. At this time of year that's anytime between 4am and 9.30pm.

There was a shooting recently on Lowedges Road, an area that is predominantly white. For some reason though you didn't point this out.

Yes a shooting, how does that compare with that end of town over the last few years?

They had as much right as anyone else to be in that park.

They had no right to attack and stab someone.

This tells us that at this moment in time it's not safe to walk in that area because a group of ten Asians are going about stabbing people, the area is predominantly populated by Asians so it's no surprise the culprits are.

The majority of violent crime reported from that side of town does seem to be from people of various foreign backgrounds though I suspect a lot of them were born here.

There are big problems in that part of the city but I'm sure I will get lambasted for pointing it out.

Really? Any evidence for that or just racist guessing?