Dunkin Donuts to open a store in Leeds! What's wrong with Sheffield?

So do you have the same problem with Bargain Booze and similar shops, which are bricks and motor places that pretty much only sell alcohol???
Yep.

Problem contributors, not problem solvers.

Whether you're looking at alcohol or junk food, all there for (geared towards-) serving and maintaining an instant self-gratifying 'binging' market.

That extends to supermarkets running loss-leading offers on booze and junk food, before you ask.

Edited by L00b

People can eat what they want, keep your big nose out of it.

No-one is forcing you to eat the stuff.

Here here! I have lost 3 people this month. A 32 year old leaving 2 toddlers, from epilepsy, a 26 year old from a car crash and a 91 year old from old age! Just live your life as if each day is your last. If you want to eat junk flipping eat it. If you want lettuce eat that, but stop been high and mighty about people who do enjoy eating junk! Bet my 32 year old's toddlers wish there mum was still here to go go McDs with them!

Yes i have not worked out why people are obsessed with over priced american rubbish

Spot on. Take it from someone who has lived over in North America for past 46 years, you're not missing anything if another donut chain passes you by.

KFC, McDonalds, Wendys, Burger King, Krispy Kreme, whatever, it's junk.

When I visit Sheffield, I have a hard time finding pork pies, decent fish & chips and Eccles cakes. Good old British food. Can't beat it. Or is it just me wanting the old days back? :confused:

When I visit Sheffield, I have a hard time finding pork pies, decent fish & chips and Eccles cakes. Good old British food. Can't beat it. Or is it just me wanting the old days back? :confused:

I know there is a good place near the market entrance for really nice Pork Pies.

Betty's Chippy for good fish and chips (side road near the market)

Eccles cakes...can't help with that one.

Spot on. Take it from someone who has lived over in North America for past 46 years, you're not missing anything if another donut chain passes you by.

KFC, McDonalds, Wendys, Burger King, Krispy Kreme, whatever, it's junk.

Eccles cakes, you are in the wrong place,you need to go over the Hills to Lancashire.

One American dish i want to do is Corn bread, anyone had,made.tried it?

Eccles cakes, you are in the wrong place,you need to go over the Hills to Lancashire.

One American dish i want to do is Corn bread, anyone had,made.tried it?

Just used eccles cakes as an example. I could have said Bakewell tarts or Sally Lunns (do they still make those?)