Chihuahua sitter required for 3 weeks in Sept

crimewave

Ok, so to look after an unspayed dog for free for three weeks ? The thing is kennels and dog sitters are insured what happens if something happens to your dog while your away ? I would want my dog looked after by a professional for my peace of mind or I could not relax on holiday .

Crimewave - rubydo1 has a point - this really isn't a good idea. How would you feel if you came home from holiday to find your little dog had escaped and got lost or perhaps been stolen? An unspeyed Chi bitch has some value to criminals.

You need to book her in at a reputable kennels where you can be sure that she is safe and secure. You really shouldn't be leaving her in the home of a total stranger. BTW do consider getting her speyed first - it is much better for them as it it reduces the incidence of mammary tumours and also the risk of pyometra.

Edited by ccit

Couldn't agree more with other comments, it may save you money but its not the best idea to leave your pet with people that you dont know...anything could happen.

true there have been so many things happening with animals put in this position and a stranger may also be an abuser