Malcolm X - Sheffield University 1964

Hi all I'm a newbie on this forum and I am just looking for information or whether anybody knows anybody who may be able to help me. I am investigating the visit of Malcolm X to Sheffield University in December 1964 - something that I have struggled to collate a significant amount of information on - and I would love to speak/reach out to somebody who may recall the visit or the talk.

Malcolm X visited the UK mere months before he was assassinated the following year, and after taking part in an Oxford Union debate, travelled to Manchester and then Sheffield before returning to the USA, these travels coming in a stage of his life where he had rejected the extremist Nation of Islam and their views, embraced Sunni Islam and was transforming his own ideology and agenda, as well as attempting to set up the OAAU (Organisation for Afro-American Unity).

Either somebody who was there? Or anybody who would have any information at all on the visit? It's a tremendously under-reported event, and I would love to give the story the prominence it may deserve.

I thank anybody at all in anticipation!