New face for the £20 note - YOU decide.

Why not ? Brave soldier !

not even comparable to ANY fashion designer.

How was he brave? Its sad how he died but there was nothing brave about it. He was run over from behind and murdered. Whats brave about his death? Unless you mean his life? He was brave whilst sill alive?

How was he brave? Its sad how he died but there was nothing brave about it. He was run over from behind and murdered. Whats brave about his death? Unless you mean his life? He was brave whilst sill alive?

He was brave whilst alive, I would much rather have soldiers on the £20 note who served our country .

People who think of their country before themselves, or even othercountries people's safety before themselves, I honestly can't see how those subjects need to be honoured for doing standard jobs, yes they were pioneer's but Pioneers of jobs that aren't that special.

No, he wasnt brave. He was a soldier who if he served active duty it could have been in iraq or afghanistan? Both illegal wars where 1000s of innocent people died. Thats is a stain on us as a nation. Having said that i feel sorry for the poor soul for the way he died.

Finally i think in present times the worst thing we could do is have a military connection to our notes. Our actions over the last decade have been sinful and id hate to see it glorified on my money.

Just my two penneth :)

No, he wasnt brave. He was a soldier who if he served active duty it could have been in iraq or afghanistan? Both illegal wars where 1000s of innocent people died. Thats is a stain on us as a nation. Having said that i feel sorry for the poor soul for the way he died.

Finally i think in present times the worst thing we could do is have a military connection to our notes. Our actions over the last decade have been sinful and id hate to see it glorified on my money.

Just my two penneth :)

Our actions? Do you mean our Government actions? You can't blame those who served.

Our actions? Do you mean our Government actions? You can't blame those who served.

Why not? They fired the bullets and dropped the bombs. Anyway, thats probably for another discussion. I think ive dragged this one off topic enough so ill leave it there.